Friday, December 18, 2009

End of the year Meme

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Tried a personal trainer. It was too expensive so that was the end of that.

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really have any this year. I find when put them out there I only let myself down.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope

5. What countries did you visit?
I only stayed here in the good ole USA

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I want to workout more and lose more weight. I have been able to lose and keep off 18 pounds this year which I am totally proud of.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Friday July 17th!! I saw Stone Temple Pilots for the 3rd time. Awesome!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Losing weight and keeping it off. Finding my love of running again was nice, too.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of going to the gym I guess. But I have been working out at home so that is cool.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My allergies have been a bitch.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Keurig coffee maker. Best invention EVER!

14. Where did most of your money go?
Probably food and bills

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Who knows. Probably a lot of stuff. Stupid tv shows, stress at work, work stuff, weight loss weight gain, music. The usual stuff.


16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
??? That I am not too sure about.

18. Compared to this time last year, are you richer or poorer?
I'm about the same.

19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercised. Always wish I did more of that. But since I'm 10 pounds lighter then I was last year I can't complain too much.

20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending time on the internet.

21. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Been in love since 1993.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
The Biggest Loser, Dexter, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Big Love, True Blood, and a few others.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Kind of.

26. What was the best book you read?
I read so many freaking books. The re-read the Twilight saga. Again. Nerd.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I haven't really found anything new. I'm kind of picky like that.

28. What did you want and get?
I have not yet gotten it yet. I'm waiting for my freaking fitbit

29. What did you want and not get?
See above.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I freaking loved "The Reader". "Paranormal Activity" scared me poopless. And "New Moon".

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Worked. Went out to dinner with my family. I turned 34. Ugh.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I'd rather not say.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I have no fashion sense at all.

34. What kept you sane?
My husband. Blogging. Exercise. Friends. My kitties.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Scott Weiland. Edward Cullen (yes I know). Ryan Newman

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Health care. Since I work in that industry I'm not too happy with what is going on and worried about what may or may not happen.

37. Who did you miss the most?
My Dad of course.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Lots of cool people

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
That I shouldn't trust people. Because I got stabbed in the back and I'm still not over it.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'm never good at that.

No comments: