Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sick (again?)

So I'm not feeling good (again). Boo!!

I haven't eaten much today. I had a weight watchers bagel for dinner.

So I haven't talked much about my job. I go, do it, and come home. Still don't love it. Still want out. It really only has to do with one person. She will never leave. It's her life. And my love for my job stopped when they moved her into the office nearly 4 years ago. I've been looking for another job and have applied here and there but haven't heard anything. But nothing has really peaked my interest.

Until today. I applied for a job that I actually want. So we'll see. Plus I KNOW someone that works there already. So that is a plus. It could take 2-4 weeks to hear something from them. And it's a further drive ( have a 5-10 minute drive now, this will be 20-30 minutes) but worth it for a change. I will hit 9 years next month at this job and there is no going up for me.

Going to lay down. Boo!!

4 comments:

Respectfully Yours said...

awww, feel better.

gayle said...

Good luck!! Hope you get it!

WWSuzi said...

Hope you're feeling better asap!

Carolina John said...

good luck on the new job! i absolutely love mine. feel better soon. pomegranate juice will keep the icks away.