Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My legs are going to be sore tomorrow!! But I had a fantastic workout tonight and I'm really pleased with myself. I really don't like working out on Wednesday nights because we go grocery shopping and then by the time we get home, put everything away, and then sit down to eat, it's later then I like.

But it was a great workout and I really loved it. I am hoping to do it again tomorrow!!

I can hardly believe Christmas is 9 days away. I am not even close to be ready. Ugh!! I'm sure everything will come together.

I'm seriously in need of a haircut I am hoping to get one tomorrow night.

The season finale of "Dexter" was amazing! A total shocker for sure. I was kind of peeved because someone on Facebook announced what happened on Monday morning in her status update and I didn't watch it until Monday night. Sooooo....boo!! But oh well. It was still a surprise anyway. And "Californication", too, was a great ending for the season. I am patiently waiting for "Big Love" to come back next month. And of course "The Biggest Loser". And "Lost" in February.

This weekend I have to make cookies for our cookie swap at work. I'm hoping to not eat them. *Fingers Crossed* We are having a party on Tuesday and everything I am making for the party I can eat but the cookies.

I'm beat. Off to bed!!

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Awesome job working out!! Good luck making cookies :) I always have to sample at least one..

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

I'll need to check out the biggest loser yoga dvd... I'm still on the lookout for a decent yoga workout.

Thanks for the tip on my blog!

gayle said...

Wish I was doing as well as you are!!