Sunday, December 20, 2009

What snow storm?

I have a picture of me from yesterdays workout that I want to post. But since I'm not the computer geek that my husband is and a lot of other people are I have to wait until later to do that.

But I lost 1.4 pounds this week putting me 238! OMG! I was pretty darn happy. I am finally into the 230's enough to feel secure I don't be moving back up.

I am hoping to be at 235 by the time I go see my doctor next month. Totally doable for sure. That would be 10 pounds less then the last time I saw her. Not a huge about since it has been 3 months but enough for me to be happy and I know she will be proud, too. Have I mentioned how much I love my doctor? I think I have.

So I was so happy about my weight loss that I rocked my workout. I got a new "Biggest Loser" DVD from Netflix and I did that for 30 minutes. I was drenched in sweat. Then I jumped on my treadmill for 35 minutes and rocked out my run. I'm still working on my C25K program. I'm only on week 2 because I kind of took a little time off from it but it's a start.

Last night hubby and watched a movie on Netflix about beauty called "America the Beautiful". It was pretty eye opening. Of course hubby looked at me a few times when certain things came up and I know I am horrible to myself sometimes. But then I did tell him I have been feeling better about myself and treating myself better. And he agreed.

Speaking of Netflix, "Food Inc" is there and I am afraid to watch it. I think it might do to me what "Super Size Me" did to fast food. I might become a vegetarian!

We were supposed to get a big huge snow storm yesterday. It didn't really happen. At least not in my part of the state. We have about 5 inches of snow. Hubby and I decided to brave the crowds and ran out to do some shopping yesterday because if we got stuck in today we couldn't do shopping and I had to get my Mom done so I could mail her stuff to her Monday. But when I got up this morning the storm is pretty much over and we have 5 inches on the ground. But we're lucky. Southern Connecticut has like 2o inches. That is unusual. It's usually the other way around. Not to mention the fact that my older sisters leaves up in Cape Cod and she already has over 20 inches of snow and it's still snowing there.

I had planned on baking my cookie swap cookies today. We'll see. I need them for Tuesday.

Today is my Mother in laws Birthday. We may go over there if hubby wants to drive. Right now they are saying stay off the roads.

Okay so that is my big long update. I am going to workout again today.

I can't believe Christmas is this Friday! OMG!!

5 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Hi! I am doing the C25k too. I'm on week 5! It's challenging, but rewarding. My endurance is definitely building. Good luck!

gayle said...

Great job!! Need some of your motivation!!

Carolina John said...

have a great christmas Sarah! and congrats on the 1.4 loss. keep it going.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo congrats on making it in to the 230's totally amazing.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Yay! Congrats on your loss!

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/