Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going well

*Waving* Hello new followers!! I hope to get to know you all. I have 193 followers? WOW!! Thanks for following me.

Ah...I nearly lost my mind yesterday. Work is... well crazy. I'll leave it at that. I just never know who may stumble across my blog, you know? *Sigh*

As for running and stuff... I did 6 minutes. SIX MINUTES! I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing I feel. 6 years ago I was running 5 miles a day. And I hope to be doing that again soon. Well, not SOON, soon, but soon.

We have plans to go up to Salem, Mass this weekend. Should be fun with Halloween just around the corner. Spooky and all. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

4 comments:

christina said...

Feel like taking a major leap and plan for a half marathon in spring? I think you can do it!

Christina
http://last-weight-loss-journey.blogspot.com/

Losingthepounds said...

Hi there,

Just found your blog while surfing around to find others in the weight loss journey. Would you be interested in following me/ giving me some encouragement?

http://losingthepounds.blogspot.com/

Carolina John said...

you'll get back to 5 miles a day soon enough. I like christina's half marathon concept. Come do the myrtle beach half in february. we're about to sign up for it.

and send me a FR at facebook.com/john.flynn2, i can't find you anywhere on there.

Losingthepounds said...

Hi there. I am new to the blog world and would appreciate it if you would follow me and send some encouragement my way. I am in it to lose 100 pounds!

Anyone and everyone is welcome. I need help!

http://losingthepounds.blogspot.com/