Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Home

Just a quick update to let you know I am home and back in Connecticut. Not ready to go back to work tomorrow but I am also looking forward to getting myself back onto the healthy eating and exercise track.

I tell you one thing: The second I stepped out of the airport here in Connecticut I wanted to get back on the plane and head to Arizona again. It's cold! I have had a sweatshirt on the whole time. I hate it!! It's probably 90+ back there. I loved the weather and had the best hair, too. No humidity is fantastic let me tell you!!!

My allergies welcomed me home this morning with a big fat swollen eye. Which ruined my plans for hitting the gym.

I have so many blogs to catch up on!!

1 comment:

carla said...

ok it is NOT FUNNY but my allergies do that to me all the flipping time.

like today.

off to compress....

MizFit