Thursday, October 7, 2010

When I return to East Coast Time...

I know. I have to update on my vacation. But I am so tired!! It's going to take a few days to get back on east coast time.

In the meantime.

Check me out:I found this dress at the Gap Outlet in Sedona, Arizona. It's a Large. And it cost me 11 bucks. I bought it of course.

We have to order the pictures from Vegas. So as soon as we get them I will post them. We couldn't take any pictures at the Chapel. And I totally forgot to have the hubby take some of me in the dress. Blame it on too much vodka and red bull.

I promise a good or somewhat good post about vacation soon! When I'm not half asleep. And an official after vacation weigh in on Saturday.

Back to the gym tomorrow!!

Also I joined NaNoWriMo and I'm a little scared.

3 comments:

carla said...

ooh YAY for nanowrimo.

I do it every year and am joining you again this year!

MizFit

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new here - great blog! If only I could get into the single digit size. Cute dress. I'm scared to show my legs. I was just browsing through weight/fitness blogs. I am now following you :) Love to meet others that I can relate to :)Please feel free to pop by my blog. I'd love a new follower!

http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/

Pinky said...

cute dress! I absolutely love it!