Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday afternoon

Again, I've been a really bad blogger. And I apologize.

I wanted to post my weigh in at least. I am down another 2 pounds this week. I'm 184.6 pounds now. I am still in shock. Honestly, the weight has NEVER come off this fast before. Last year at this time I was 242. So I'm really amazed with my body right now.

The running is coming along nicely. I did 5 minutes today. I know it's not a lot but for me it's a BIG deal. And I can't wait to push onward and upward. I feel amazing.

Friday night we went to see Roger Waters perform The Wall live in concert. Now some of you may or may not know this but Pink Floyd: The Wall is my favorite album in the world. And Roger Waters is the man behind that album. I never thought I would get the chance to see it live in concert. It was a dream come true. And it was AMAZING!! I had a fantastic time. I had chills when it started and I didn't cry (I joke about that but I just don't cry that easily) but I did get a little emotional about it.

And then last night we went to see comedian Jim Norton. He is a raunchy comedian that we love. But I have to admit he wasn't nearly as funny as he normally is. We've seen him a lot and I have to say the guy that went on before him was a little funnier. Shock!! I still love Jimmy though. I wanted to wear my Jimmy shirt but it was too big. Our friend went with us and he had the same problem (he's lost 90 pounds). We ate somewhere that wasn't too healthy but I didn't eat the bun and I didn't finish the onion rings. And I had buffalo instead of beef. So I felt okay with it.

I was pretty beat this morning that is for sure. Two late nights in a row. Haha. I am usually in bed by 10pm and I was up past midnight both nights. I want to be in bed EARLY tonight.

A month from tomorrow is my (gulp) 35th Birthday. Oh hell. I'm getting old and I don't like it. But I want a cupcake not a CAKE from Whole Foods. Have you ever seen those suckers?! They are HUGE! Bigger then my head!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

8 comments:

Shrinking Mommy of 2 said...

I just turned 36..not too bad. I too asked for a cupcake instead of a cake. I wanted the frosting but not all the cake left over...cupcakes sounded like a great compromise!

happy birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday and congrats on the great progress with your running!

Carolina John said...

Tell me about it. I haven't posted in weeks. 184 is a really sweet number. I'm about ready to really turn on the weight loss too.

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

Congrats on the weight loss and the running!!!!

karen said...

35 comes for me December 10th! I don't think I'll hit my goal by then like I had planned when 34 rolled around ... unless, of course, I make my goal to be the same damn weight I've been bouncing around for the past year ;)

carla said...

ahhh you are a spring chicken :)

and yes.

we love those ginormo cupcakes around here too.
the child announced yesterday she "needs" a barbie one for her birthday next month.


MizFit

Amy said...

Nice progress, friend! I'm so inspired by all your hard work over the past year.
I can barely run for 5 seconds so I'm sure 5 minutes is a big deal!!! Keep it up! You'll be in those size 8's in no time!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing progress! You're on your way to those size 8's ;)

Keep it up, hun!

xx