Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mom is coming to visit again

8 minutes today. I actually think I could have pushed myself to run more but I didn't. I was really feeling it today. I'm starting to think I could do more then 5k by March. But I have the 1/2 Marathon I am planning on in October to think about...

I've hit the gym 5 times this week. I'm so happy with my exercise progress. Other things in my life my be shit but at least exercise/health wise I feel good.

My Mom is coming to visit next week! This is totally unexpected! She is coming for her 50th high school reunion. She wasn't going to go but then let a friend convince her. I am so excited. I know I just saw her a few weeks ago but I miss her. And she is staying for a few weeks. She'll be leaving 4 days before my Birthday but she'll be here!!

And then of course we're heading to Salem on Saturday. We're staying overnight, so that will rock, too. Busy and fun weekend ahead.

TGIF tomorrow. This week has been mad nuts.

No comments: