Thursday, October 28, 2010

I love Halloween!!

I can't even begin to tell you how amazingly awesome it was to buy a Halloween costume off the rack tonight. I've been talking about it how I wish I was going to a Halloween party this year. Because I wanted to dress up and be able to do just that. Buy a costume off the rack. And we're going to a party!! We didn't realize it was a Halloween/Birthday party until today!

I was so excited I had to go out and get my costume tonight. Because I didn't want to go tomorrow or Saturday afternoon. I wanted to be a flapper. I am so into that this year. I am so excited that it fits! It's a little short but I love it!!

Of course I will take some pictures.

Hit the gym this morning. I didn't want to, but I am glad I did. And I am still running for 10 minutes but I am working on my speed now. I am probably going to do that for a little bit and then work on more distance. I am loving it!!

I feel amazing. It doesn't matter to me right now what the hell the scale says. I just feel good about myself!!

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I have been busting my tail at work this week.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I totally had a flapper costume in my hand but it was a size small and no way that way going to be long enough on me!