Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm not normally the crying type


That is what I saw on my scale today.

Which means I am once again officially down 100 pounds. 100.4 to be exact. I'm kind of in shock. I didn't expect in this week. Next week MAYBE. I mean I was on vacation for TWO WEEKS! I relaxed and enjoyed myself. How the HELL did I manage to lose 2.4 pounds?! I was up on Wednesday. 1.8 pounds. But you know I wasn't nearly as bad on vacation as I thought I was going to be. And as soon as I got home I was right back on track again. Because I wanted to be. I couldn't wait to be.

Today I started running again. It wasn't much but it was something. And I realized two things: I need new sports bras because the one I had on was NOT going to do it if I plan to continue my running. The girls were all over the place. Haha. And my pants were nearly falling off. That was kind of scary! Ha! The reason behind my starting to run again? Well other then I miss it? I'm going to run a half marathon next year. Oh yeah. Pretty excited about it. And since I already told this awesome girl that I would run with her, I have no choice but to do it. She ran it today so she' already a pro!!

In honor of my 100 pounds gone I'm going to do a giveaway. Not sure what but I'll figure it out.

Off to make me a pumpkin smoothie!!

13 comments:

Renegades said...

Wow awesome job on losing 100 pounds! You should be so proud!

~ Jury said...

That is sooo great.. Congratulations!!! :)

SherRon said...

AAAHH!! GO YOU!

You are amazing. What you have done is nothing short of moving a mountain. Celebrate yourself. You have an amazing strength.

Phoenix said...

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!!! You've worked so freaking hard! Keep up the amazing work! We will definitely be running Hartford together next year! I thought of you today thinking how much you'd like it. Thanks for the shout out!!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY So happy for you. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment. That is truly amazing! Keep up the great work and enjoy getting back into running....with a new sports bra and smaller pants ;-)

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Hi Sarah, I've been reading for a while now, and I just wanted to say congratulations!!! What an inspiration you are. Well done!

christina said...

You are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work!!!

WWSuzi said...

Dang it girl congratulations!!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WAHOO!!! I pray that forever, you remember the fight it took to lose that weight and when you are faced with temptation or lack of motivation, that 100lb loss is what drives you to take it one step at a time, one day at a time.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

karen said...

I am so unbelievably overwhelmingly thrilled for you and proud of you!

Anonymous said...

A huge congrats on the 100 pound loss. Your doing so amazing. You truly are an inspriration.

Pinky said...

so AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations Sarah!!!

Sharlie said...

Way to go! I left u an award on page, so when u have a min go by and pick it up