Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feeling great!!

I've been eating amazingly well since Saturday and I can't even begin to tell you how much much body loves it. How awesome I feel. How healthy I feel. Really.

I'm eating clean. Getting in healthy fats. And I feel GREAT!

I worked out Saturday, Sunday, and today.

I feel like I should be blogging more, but I've just been really exhausted. With work and stuff at home. I plan to get back on a better blogging schedule soon.

I'm also trying to convince the hubby to buy me a something BIG for my Birthday. We'll see!!

4 comments:

Carolina John said...

It's amazing how much better you can feel both physically and about yourself after a few days of good clean eating. Right now I feel like I'm trying to drown my sorrows in Halloween candy.

runlaugheatpie said...

hey! glad you are feeling good!! it's amazing what a couple of good healthy days can do for a person! I'm the same right now, Got a couple of really good days behind me, feel on top of the world!

runlaugheatpie said...

(ooh that's Renee @pinkypie by the way... that's not my normal gmail account!)

Sara said...

Awesome to hear you are doing so well! Keep it up! :)