Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things are coming up

Things are coming up. And when I say that, I mean green things. From my chest. It ain't pretty, but I think I'm finally getting well. After 3 1/2 weeks of coughing, hacking, wheezing, fever, etc., I think I'm finally getting over this Bronchitis.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

I am sick of being sick let me tell you. I did not want to go for a chest x-ray and I was a little nervous it was Pneumonia. I don't like missing work unless it's a planned day off and this has caused me to miss 2 days. Of course, I work in healthcare and everyone understands, but still. I was already behind in my work due to the moving disaster of last Friday and the no power issue we came into on Monday, but now I'm even more behind. I can work from home, but there are some things I can't do at home.

Speaking of no power at work, I really hope we get it back soon. I don't mind going to the other office to work, but the drive. OH THE DRIVE! It's a big pain in my butt. I hate it. I like working with my other coworkers who I don't get to see often, but the drive sucks. I'm so spoiled with my short 5 minute drive aren't I?

I did get in a 3 mile run today. Which was my first run since Saturday. It felt great to get back out there. I know I needed to give my body some time off and I'm glad I did.

No comments: