Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The one where I'm thankful

It's almost Thanksgiving here and I'd just like to go over a few things that I'm thankful for in my life right now.


I am thankful for my amazing husband. He has been there for me through so much and without him, I would have nothing.



These crazy cats. Molly, Bradley and Cynnamon. I love my babies to death. Who else takes care of you the best when you're sick?

My family and friends (no pictures at the moment). Without my family I wouldn't be here and without my friends I wouldn't be sane. So I'm thankful I have them to make me laugh. This includes all of my twitter, blog and facebook friends. You're all amazing, too.

My job. Yes, my job. I may complain and bitch about it at times, but yesterday I realized how much I really like my job and how much I would miss it if I didn't have it.

And my health. To think that two years ago I was 250 pounds and now? I'm running, a size 10 and 165 pounds (slowing getting back to 160 and maybe 150 next year).

2 comments:

Pinky said...

all amazing stuff to be thankful for!
xx

Polar's Mom said...

Love photo blogging-visuals are so impactful! Fantastic for you-look at you go girl!!