Saturday, November 19, 2011

The one with the marshmallow turkey

Boy, do I ever have a food hang over today. Ha! But honestly, my Birthday is a once a year thing. And would you be able to say no to this?

I didn't think so. My coworkers can put together a party like no one and I was lucky enough to enjoy this cupcake from Whole Foods. It's head is made out of a marshmallow. There was so much food. And my Polish coworker brought in these pastries...I can't even begin to tell you how amazing they were. I couldn't even eat everything.

My coworker brought me in balloons. Isn't that sweet of her?
The big yellow one plays music when you tap it. Don't ask me what I'm looking at in this picture. Because it's clearly not the camera.

I had a great Birthday. After a month of not weighing myself, I was 165.2 pounds. Not bad for someone who wasn't exactly 100% with her diet and was sick and couldn't exercise as much as she wanted to.

My husband took me to Texas Roadhouse. Fried pickles. That was all I wanted and he pretty much let me eat the whole appetizer. I got Target gift cards from my Mom and in-laws. I can't wait to go buy some new stuff for the house with them. I need new towels. My husband got me my Bowflex. He promises to put it together soon. He hasn't had the time. He's a busy, busy man. I totally understand. But I want to be able to use it before he leaves for New Orleans and that is almost a week away. Oh and he got me a the new updated FitBit Ultra! I was so excited. I had no idea. I was eyeballing it, but I didn't think I would get it so soon. Maybe Christmas. Good times.

So we're back on track today. 5 miles under my belt. I have two, TWO Thanksgivings next week. My sister is cooking brunch and my husbands family is doing dinner. I am going to try to control myself as much as I can. That is going to be a lot of food.

And tonight? Tonight we're going to see Guns N' Roses. It's going to be a blast!!

1 comment:

carla said...

hope the concert was FANTASTIC.

xoxo

MizFit