Sunday, November 20, 2011

The one where I sleep until noon

The Guns N' Roses concert was AMAZING! I knew it was going to be a late night, but we didn't get home until 3:30am!!! The opener, Sebastian Bach, went on at 9pm. GNR went on at 11:30pm. And they played until 2:30am. So, it was a very, VERY long night. And since I am one who is in bed by 10pm during the week (and 11pm on the weekends) I was having a very hard time staying awake.

But, GNR played my favorite song, "Shackler's Revenge". They haven't been playing it much according to my husband (the GNR freak) so I was so excited when it came on. It's one of my favorite songs to run to.

I might have been a little happier if I wasn't having some serious stomach issues. Lots of pain going on. I don't know what I ate to deserve that, but it wasn't fun.

Needless to say, I slept until noon. And when I finally did get up, it was only because my cats were crawling all over me for food. I might have kept sleeping if they hadn't woken me up. I haven't done much since I got up. I had a couple cups of coffee. A little snack. But no running today. I'm still recovering. But it was worth it.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

wow sorry to hear about the tummy issues but glad you had a great time! sometimes you need to sleep until noon!!!

and by the way, back in the day I was totally going to marry Sebastian Bach!!!