Saturday, December 18, 2010

237 to 175

It's amazing to me. Last year at this time I was 237 pounds. And as of this morning I am 174.8 pounds. I am down 112.2 pounds from my heaviest weight. I was a bit emotional when I saw that number on the scale.

I also took my measurements and to see that my hips went down from 43.5 inches to 40 inches from October 23rd was pretty awesome. And my waist went from 38 to 36.5. I am so happy with my progress.

Life is pretty damn awesome right now.

I hit the gym this morning and I did 3 miles on the treadmill, but I know I need to get outside and start running. I have to get ready for NYC in March.

On my way home I was behind a car with a 13.1 sticker and I kept thinking "That is going to me soon!!". What a nerd.

I am off to do my baking. I am hoping to not eat any cookies!! Wish me luck!!

11 comments:

Blubeari said...

There's nothing like that feeling. :-)

Carolina John said...

Looks like it's time for some before and after pictures?

Phoenix said...

Amazing, as always!! I was looking at some pictures from last Christmas and I can't believe the difference. What a difference a year makes! Great job on the run! Do you use dailymile.com? It's a good website to track your runs and see your progress!

Anonymous said...

Totally amazing Sarah you're such an inspriration.

Anonymous said...

You are incredible!! I thought of you while in CT - it really was sooo cold. And congrats on the half marathon, you are going to rock it!!!

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

I love this post! Congrats! What a huge accomplishment!

Mrs. S. said...

Sweet! Love the new picture as well. And what about the 13.1 sticker? How is that for a sign? I am excited to keep following your journey and see what the next year brings.

ElleBee said...

Sarah, you're awesome!! Love the new pic in the side bar. :)

Q102Briand said...

Sarah...what an awesome accomplishment! Congrats on your transformation and thanks for the inspiration.

Laurie said...

The day before I ran my 1/2, my son and I went to the runner's expo. He "bought" (with my money) the 13.1 magnet and I made him hide it until I truly finished the race. We then had a silly ceremony and put it on the car. You are NOT a nerd (or I AM one, come to think of it), but you are working hard for that race and the magnet. Embrace it.
Conrgrats on the numbers! So inspiring.

BikiniBound said...

So inspiring! Keep up the AMAZING work! :)