Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!! I did. I ate whatever I wanted and didn't even worry about it. I got a lot of great gifts (including my Kindle) and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. I hope you all did, too!! I just spent both my Old Navy gift cards online. Now I'm thinking about using my Target cards. I may own them now, with all the Target cards I got. Everyone knows how much I love them so I got a lot of Target gift cards this year.

I am home from work today because we're having a "blizzard" here in Connecticut. I use the term blizzard lightly. We were supposed to get up to 18 inches of snow but I don't think we did here. But it's really windy and that is why it's classified as a blizzard. Because of all that wind. I'm just glad I had a 4 day weekend. And now I only have to work 3 days this week. I have Friday off because of New Years. So that makes this even more awesome!!

Of course with the weather, that means no gym. Today is not a scheduled run day. I could use my treadmill but I don't want to push it since I ran yesterday and Friday. I was thinking of pulling out a DVD but I'm not a huge DVD fan. So I may use today as a rest day. We'll see. I haven't really done too much today to be honest.

I lost 1.4 pounds last week. I was pretty excited about that. With all my working out and everything I ate more then I usually do and I still lost!! So I am hoping to maintain this week with the holiday. We're going to a party on Friday night for New Years Eve so we'll see how my weigh in goes.

I'm off to catch up on all your blogs. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Congrats on completing your first official week of training! AND on the weight loss! Well done!

Tricia said...

great job

Heather said...

Hey there! I have read your blog for the past few months and wanted to know if you have ever thought about trying crossfit? I got into it 8 months ago and I love it, so much that my husband opened up a crossfit gym of our own. You never get bored with your workouts because they are always new, something different every day and I am the strongest and leanest that I have ever been. Take a look to see if there are any in your area!

Yum Yucky said...

Enjoy your holiday partying! Even if you do eat and extra party-calorie or two.