Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Sunday Run!!

A loss is a loss and I lost .04 pounds this week. I'm happy with it and I'm taking it. With the pizza I had on Sunday and the fact that TOM is coming this week, I thought I would gain (I was up on Wednesday over 3 pounds so...).

My love for running is back. I hit 25 minutes today. And to be honest, I couldn't WAIT to get to the gym this morning. I was so excited to get on the treadmill and just let loose. I don't even care about anything else while I'm running.

It feels awesome. That is how I used to feel when I was running 6 years ago. I would just run and run and my mind would be thinking about everything else. It's such a great stress reliever.

Can't wait to do it again.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

yippeee for love of running

Sarah said...

I predict a great loss for you next week.

Great job on the running.

Connie B said...

Great job on the loss...yes a loss is a loss!!! I'm getting back to running today. Can't wait!

Laurie said...

I love it when I get lost in the run.