Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One more day and then 3 days off!

First off, I want to thank you for the comments you left from a few days ago when I post that I was 175. That is just so awesome of you. It means so much, even if I don't respond to you all. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe it's happened. I don't believe it. Again.

And I would LOVE to post a before and after photo, but I kind of hid when I was 240 pounds. I'm sure you all understand. I might have some around somewhere from last year but I have to hunt for them. I hated to see what I looked like.

I went to bed at 8:30pm last night. So I guess I was tired. I was up at 5:30am this morning for more training. It was awesome. Today was cross training so I was nearly at tired. I just hit the elliptical and then did a little stepper. But tomorrow is another 3 mile run AND strength. So I'm sure by the time I get home I'll be ready to drop. AND since Saturday is Christmas I will be using that as my rest day instead of Friday. But luckily it's not a run day. But I know it's all worth it.

An old friend of mine/coworker came in to visit yesterday while I was working and she was so surprised at how "small" I was. She said I looked amazing. I still don't like to use the word "small". But I will admit I was checking myself out in the mirror at the gym today while I was on the stepper. I'm not used to seeing myself working out because their are not any mirrors near the treadmills. lol

I cannot wait for this week to be over. A few days off will be great. From work. I am burnt out. BURNT OUT! And since Christmas falls on a Saturday we get Christmas Eve off. Same for New Years and New Years Eve. Holla!!

So one more day of work and then 3 days off. Which is going to be amazing!!

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

I get one more day of work, then 11 days off! I can't wait. it's my first full week of vacation since 2000.

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

Girl, you are such an inspiration! I'm on my own journey, up to 60 lbs down! Your blog reminds me to keep going, even when I feel like crap!