Thursday, December 2, 2010

Loved every damn minute!!

I didn't want to go to the gym this morning. Oh no. I got up and it took all I had not to go back to bed. But I didn't. And the whole time I am getting ready I am not wanting to go workout. I am just not feeling it. I'm tired. And I'm grumpy. And I'm feeling very anxious (PMS). But I went anyway.

And busted out a freaking awesome run. Now, right now I am not really worrying about my mileage. I'm just running. And before I got sick 2 weeks ago I was up to 20 minutes. But then I just wasn't feeling it. I did 20 minutes straight today without stopping and it was AMAZING! I was sweating buckets and I loved every damn minute!!

I tell you what. If I didn't feel like I might throw up, I might have kept going. Seriously.

Then I did 15 minutes on the elliptical to get in my 45 minutes of cardio and THEN I did 30 minutes of weights.

I rocked the workout I didn't want to do. And loved it.

I totally need to start doing more weights. I have some serious loose skin issues going on right now. I know, gross. But it's true. And I'm sure that it's going to tighten up some, but not 100%.

Now I'm off to dig through my closest to try on clothes that haven't fit in 5-6 years. I love doing it and every time I do, something else fits.

6 comments:

Carolina John said...

nice! Sounds like a great workout. Glad you had fun!

christina said...

Way to go! It always sucks getting there but once there its awesome!

Amy said...

WOOT! That is awesome. I am so proud of you and love basking in your happiness. Keep it up, girl!

reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com said...

I was in my garage tonight digging out Christmas decor when I seen a box titled "small clothes"
I am 20 pounds down but I just dont think I am ready for that box..You go girl!!!
http://reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com/

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Yay for you! I've just been able to hit a 20 minute straight run too, it's awesome isn't it?

Daily Weigh In said...

I love your blog! i will be a reader! :) you can check out mine and maybe support my new blog.
www.mydailyweighin.blogspot.com