Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It may be a little TMI boys...

Holy bitch, Batman! And by bitch, I mean me. I was wicked yesterday. It's all PMS though. And since TOM is finally here, I've calmed down a bit. But just a bit. But man it took all I had NOT to eat everything that wasn't nailed down in the office. Yikes.

And then today, after my run (27 minutes thank you very much) I was starving. ALL DAMN DAY LONG! I don't know what the hell was wrong with me. Am I the only one? I mean honestly. STARVING!!

Right now I'm just kind of thinking I'm not going to lose much weight until the damn holiday is over. IDK. I have a lot going on with work and my personal life and ugh. I want Christmas to be over. I want the holidays to be DONE with. I want the New Year to get here so I can not worry about work and money and just everything. So I may go over my points a little bit but I think with running and working out and all it evens out a bit.

I am a bit stressed at work right now. I won't even go into it here. I can't.

So if I stay the same I'm happy with that. I feel amazingly awesome. I get compliments all the time. I saw my doctor saw me on Friday and she told me I look like I'm in my 20's. I got the SAME compliment today from someone else. So that makes me feel good. If I stay the same until after the New Year then I'm fine with that.

We'll just have to see what happens.

But man I am hungry. lol

2 comments:

Connie B said...

Don't you just love compliments like that?!?! They get you going when you aren't feeling your best!!

reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com said...

It will pass.. I am had the same kinda day yesturday and also TOM..It sucks right! I just wanted to scream and then eat and then scream again and eat some more..Instead I went to bed! Today I feel much better!