Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday already?!

Today is my rest day and I couldn't be happier about it. My knees were KILLING me last night from my run and I had to ice them while we were watching "Inception" (which by the way I'm still a little confused about).

However, I had an amazing run. I'm up to 40 minutes now. I had to actually stop a couple times, but my total time running was 40 minutes. I spent 47 on the treadmill with warm up and everything. So that isn't bad. Not sure where all of a sudden this is coming from. But oh, maybe because Wednesday I find out if I am going to be running the 1/2 marathon or not.

EEK!!!!

I'm loving the running. LOVING IT!! It's soaked into my brain and it's pretty much all I'm thinking about.

When I got back from my trip to Vegas/Arizona I started running again and my exercise pants were too big. They are too big again. I'm wearing x-large. So I guess I have to get some larges. Not that I'm complaining. I'm hoping to get some gift cards for Christmas.

AND, I'm always on the look out for new songs to run to. Upbeat songs of course. I love fast songs. ANYTHING you want to suggest to me would be awesome. I am always asking for new ones on twitter. But I'll ask here, too.

I'm trying to eat more on days that I run. It's hard sometimes because I'm still trying to lose weight but I am starving so I know my body needs the food.

One last thing. I had the strangest dream last night. In the dream I had gained all my weight back. So I guess it was more of a nightmare. Yikes. Not sure where that came from. Maybe because this is the second time around for me losing the weight and I swear I am NOT going to do this again. It's such a pain.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that you love running. When I am in the groove, I do too. I can't do it on the tmill, good for you, I really need to be outside. Keep up the good work.

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Congrats! 40 mins is awesome, I'm up to 28 and hoping to hit the half hour mark next week. Rhianna's 'Only girl in the world' seems to motivate me the most so far!

Manon from Ontario said...

Wow I'm just getting to know you right now but very interested to read you....110 pounds lost, amazing!!!
Manon