Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Allergies

I went home early from work yesterday due to my Angioedema acting up. Funny that I mentioned not that long ago that it wasn't bothering me and then I had a huge issue yesterday. And then I stayed home today because of it. I hate missing work. HATE it. Unless it's a planned day off. So I'm sure tomorrow I'll go in to a total CF!

But I am happy to report that I am feeling 98% better and my face is nearly normal again. Or as normal as I can be. Ha! I'm trying to be funny here people. Bare with me okay? It was a rough couple of days being all doped up on my medication. I hate that feeling. And I'm really not sure what brought it on. I'm really careful about what I eat as you know.I'm thinking it's the fact that it was raining during the Zac Brown concert. And that happened the last time I sat out in the rain during the Dixie Chicks/Keith Urban/Eagles concert. I had a reaction the next day, too. Boo! And the hubby has been great taking care of me. He always is.

And the Zac Brown Band concert? Was AWESOME! We had a blast! It didn't matter we had lawn seats. It was so much fun! Great music and fun times. Love that band!!

So anyway. Not much to really post or update about right now. I know I'm behind on my meme. I'll do that soon I promise. I have 4 weeks from today until we leave for Vegas! I am still hoping to drop another 10 pounds but I doubt that is going to happen. I'll be happy with another 5 at this point.

In Nascar news (if you follow me on Twitter you know I love me some Nascar) I can't wait until Bristol this weekend! It's my favorite track. I'm just hoping the Newman/Logano thing is over with. Not sure what is up with my Newman. I think he's lost his MIND. He is normally so calm and collected. Whenever I saw him SHOVE Joey I thought oh boy this is not good!! I am not sure if he's under a lot of stress right now or what?! Eek!!

Also with all these new Nascar announcements..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE REED SORENSON A FULL TIME RIDE NEXT YEAR?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad your feeling better! Allergies suck!!!