Sunday, August 1, 2010

The results are in!!

I weighed in yesterday. Which was a week earlier then I planned but I was ready for it. And I lost 4 pounds! I was so happy. I'm now 202.8 pounds. I have 3 pounds to go to get under 200! I am so happy I can hardly stand it. I haven't be then "small" in 4 years. EEK! I can't tell you how excited I am right now.

I truly feel awesome these days. I feel totally "Unstoppable" right now to be honest with you. I feel like I can do anything I put my mind to.

I also took my measurements. I lost half an inch of my waist, 2 inches off my hips and half an inch off each thigh. I stayed the same every where else. In 3 weeks I say that is pretty good. I'll check again in a month and see where I am.

I know I haven't been the best blogger these days and I do apologize. I hope to get back into the swing of that soon.

I hit the gym this morning for a great workout. 65 on the Elliptical (I was watching a Nascar show-I totally got caught up in it) and then 30 minutes of weights. Now I'm enjoying my Sunday brunch routine of an Amazing Grass smoothie and an Ice Coffee.

Life is good!!

7 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WOW...congratulations on fighting lady, you are doing awesome!

I hope that on the days when you are frustrated and kicking, you can remember the exact feeling you had when you wrote this post :)

Phoenix said...

That's what I'm talking about! That's huge progress in just 3 weeks! You will be in onderland before you know it. My hat's off to you, little lady!

Sarah said...

Great job, keep it up. It will forsure pay off.

Crystal said...

4lbs is awesome!! You will be in Onderland in no time :)

karen said...

That's so incredibly awesome and I am SOOOOOO happy for you & proud of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This post is AWESOME!! Congratulations!!