Sunday, August 22, 2010

What am I going to do today?

Thank you all so much for the comments on my last post. You are all so amazing and I love you all. I don't think that I could do this without you. No, I know that I couldn't. We are all in this together and I without your support and comments I KNOW I couldn't do this.

I have decided that I am going to treat myself to a tattoo in the very near future as a reward for all my hard work. I've been wanting one and I am itching (that is probably not a good word to use) to get another one. This will make number 4. It feels like so many people around me are getting new tattoos and I must get one. They are very addicting.

Last night was fun! A little awkward at first (I just can't get into that here) but fun. And the husband behaved himself to a certain extent. I only had 3 beers which was all I needed let me tell you. The race wasn't as crazy as I had hoped and today I'm not sure what to do with myself since there isn't a race on. And there isn't another race until Labor Day weekend. I HATE off weekends.

When I got up this morning I totally did not want to go to the gym. But I did and I was so happy when I was done. Nothing like a good workout to put me in a good mood.

Now I'm just enjoying my lazy Sunday. Doing some laundry. And relaxing. Monday morning is going to come really fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new tatt is on my list too. And congrats on the 190s!

carla said...

did someone say tattoo?
:)


MizFit