Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank you!!

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the dress!! You have no idea how beautiful it made me feel. The weight loss has really made me feel better about myself, even if I have 53 pounds more to go to get to goal.

53 pounds! That's it! Not that long ago it was 93 pounds! 6 months ago I was 240 pounds and now I'm almost under 200. So I know as long as I keep doing what I've been doing I'll reach my goal.

Thank you all again! Without all your awesomeness I wouldn't be able to keep going.

3 comments:

Hungry For Living said...

Your newest follower! Hope you come by soon!

P.S.- WAY TO GO!!! looking GREAT!

Pam said...

I didn't comment yesterday, but I did click back and see you ROCKIN that dress! Congrats! You look great! Such an inspiration!

Tricia said...

just checked out the pic...looking good :)