Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What do I do with my arms?

Seriously! I never know what the heck to do with my arms! Ha! This time I put them behind my back. Sometimes I just stand there like dork with them hanging by my side. Hee! But this is my Old Navy outfit that I got on Saturday. The top is an XL. The cami top underneath is also an XL. And the pants are a 16. I love this outfit.

Remember how I said I wanted to work out 3 times this week? Well I totally did it. I got my butt to the gym this morning. Holla!! I did 50 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of weights. I wanted to do more weights but it was SOMETHING. I'm so happy I did it. I may actually try to go again tomorrow.

And do y'all remember that dress I busted my tail to get into for my cousins wedding? The one I wore in May? I put it on when I got home today because I wanted to wear it to work tomorrow (I'm feeling girlie lately). Now the dress is too big. Ha. I've lost 15 pounds since the wedding. Pretty cool. I'm going to wear the dress anyway though.

Off to catch up on all your blogs. Thanks for the comments yesterday. I love you all!!



9 comments:

ElleBee said...

The outfit looks great but what's truly awesome is that HUGE SMILE on your face!! Seriously, you look so happy! :)

Andy said...

I LOVE that colour on you!! Gosh, you look SO FREAKING CUTE! So excited for you, Sarah, you are really kicking ass!

Phoenix said...

I love that color! You look adorable!

Sarah said...

You look great!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome progress, that outfit looks like it's getting too big on you too! I always put one hand on my hip and the other by my side when I'm posing. It's the only pose that doesn't make me feel completely awkward!

Unknown said...

That outfit looks really great on you :-)

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I'm a one hand on my hip kinda gal! You've probably seen it often.

Awesome job on the dress -- that is amazing results!

And, by the way, besides the fact that you SAID you loved the outfit in the picture, you can totally tell in your eyes. You look so happy and like you are radiating from the inside out in the picture.

Lor said...

So cute! this reminds me of taledega nights where will farrell is doing an interview and his hands keep floating up into the frame because he doesn't know what to do with them! hahaha. i always do the hand on hip thing, peace sign or metal horns with the other. ta dah! LOL =)

ashley said...

i guess the arm dilemma is why i usually have my arms thrown up in the arm in some excited motion in most pics LOL.