Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Saturday Weigh In!!

I really worked hard this week. I hit the gym four times this week. My goal was three.

I tried to eat all my points every day. I think that there were a few days I didn't. I might have had a couple left over here and there. Okay...so there was one day that I had 5 left over. I know, I know. That's really bad. Just sometimes I'm not hungry and I don't eat them. I usually leave myself 15 points for dinner and snacks when I get home at night. I don't always use them. And then sometimes I do.

But...I lost 1.6 pounds this week. 200.2 pounds. So very close. Next week my friends. I hope next week to see 199.8 pounds. I don't care if I only lose 0.4 pounds. I just want to be out of the 200's for good (and I mean it this time).

I figure if I do what I did last week this week? I'm GOLDEN!!

I also had TOM against me this week. So who knows what might happen once that passes.

I already hit the gym once this week (today).

On a totally unrelated weight loss note, my sister and I are going to see the Zac Brown Band tomorrow night. They are a country music band. Her friend's boyfriend works for a radio station and offered us free tickets. Um...hello?! Yes please! It's going to be fun!! Can't wait!!

9 comments:

Ali said...

That is great! The hard work is paying off. I know you will get under 200 this week! You can do it!! x

Sarah said...

You will hit it next week for sure!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karen said...

Seriously??? You did that WITH TOM???
I already knew you rocked but THAT is totally awesome!

Melissa said...

Awesome job! It's the greatest feeling when you reach a new weight range. Now you have something to work for this week. Congrats!

P.s - I just discovered your blog today and can't stop reading! You're such an inspiration.

ElleBee said...

You are going to have a great week and be out of the 200's!!! :) :)

Renegades said...

Great job on the loss!!!!

I'm gonna be so excited to be 200!

carla said...

GREAT JOB and here's to a good week and a FUN night for you as well.

off to rock my morning---

Miz.

Katie Warren said...

That is so exciting! I just discovered your blog this week and love it! My goal is a size 8 as well =) Keep up the great work, your writting is so motivational!

Katie
www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com