Thursday, August 26, 2010

Right I have a blog

What? I have a blog? I sort of forgot about it these past few days. And I'm sorry about that. I've been busy. Work has me busy. Life has me busy. Oh and then there is this television show called "Nip/Tuck" that I am now sucked into on Netflix that I can't stop watching. Haha. Yeah, so...like I don't spend enough time doing NOTHING as it is.

Life is good though. I have nothing to complain about. I have been to the gym 4 times this week. Proud of myself for that.

Oh and at work yesterday the HR woman came in which put us all on edge. The last time she showed up she fired two people. So we were all nervous. But she came in just so we would stop feeling like every time she came in something bad was going to happen. But all day she kept saying to me "You look great" or "You look fantastic". That's nice and appreciate it. But enough is enough. Was I THAT hideous before? I mean really.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. Really, REALLY glad.

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Oh god, the last time you've seen her is when she fired 2 people? That's poor management, she should have come down much earlier just for a regular visit so you all wouldn't be on edge whenever she shows up. I saw the DWTS cast, no one that intrigued me. Good for you on the gym! You're rocking it! Can't wait to see you next week. So sorry it had to be pushed back. :(

Katie Warren said...

Well I'm really, REALLY glad you had a good day/week! Awesome that you made it to the gym 4 times. =)

ElleBee said...

That's what I always think when I've gotten comments on my weight loss too.

I heart Nip/Tuck - the seasons just keep getting better!!! :)

Unknown said...

YES NIP/TUCK!! It sucked me in as soon as it got put on Netflix Instant too!!

Kimber is one of my thinspirations. Although, I don't think I could EVER be her size...just took look at her makes me wanna work harder!!