Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scratching my head...

So I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I did it. But I lost 2.8 pounds this week. And of course the weight watchers website gave me a little slap on the wrist for losing over 2 pounds 2 weeks in a row. Pffft. Whatever. It's not usual for me to lost this much this fast believe me. Next week I DOUBT I'll lose more then a pound if I lose anything at all.

BUT HOLY COW! That makes 92.2 pounds! HOLY CRAP!

194.8 pounds. WOW! I'm pretty excited and really proud of myself. I hit the gym 5 times this week so maybe that was it? I think I'm going to do the same thing this week and see how that goes.

My coworker and I were joking about how if we both keep this up we're going to be model thin by Christmas. It's a joke of course. I don't want to be model thin and my butt is way too big to ever be model thin. And she was kidding, too, because she has big boobs that never get smaller. Haha. But we're both on a mission. She's doing South Beach, God bless her. She hasn't had a carb in 2 weeks. I would be such a bitch.

Looks like the weather is going to finally turn around. We had some cool and rainy days. I wasn't enjoying that too much. Not at all. But woohoo for warmer weather. That I can enjoy.

Bummed for no NASCAR this weekend. But after this weekend it's smooth sailing right up until November. All the NASCAR I can ask for. I love it!!

4 comments:

ElleBee said...

Whooohoooo!! You are a freaking rockstar girlie! Congrats on ALL that you've accomplished. You're almost to the big 1-0-0!! :)

Phoenix said...

Holy cow, girl! That's AWESOME! I better hurry up and see you because these clothes are all going to be too big! Way to go! You're so motivating and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING, congrats on the loss!!!

Nicole said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... I can't beleive how much weight you've lost... that's amazing! Thanks for the motivation :)