Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday, Monday

Yesterday turned out to be pretty awesome. I went to the gym in the morning and got in some awesome cardio while watching NASCAR Now on the elliptical. Hey-66 minutes is a great workout, right? Then I did 30 minutes of weights. When I got home the hubby and I decided to head out to our first Farmer's Market.

It was great!! I picked up some pretty yummy white peaches. I still can't believe I hadn't been to a Farmer's Market either. There are plenty of them around here. I would love to go back again. Or check out more of them.

Then I came home and watched the race of the NASCAR race. Fun times.


Today I had planned on actually getting work DONE while at work but it's kind of hard when you get kicked out of the computer system a million times a day. Annoying!!

I love Monday nights. Only because I know when I come home from work I can watch "True Blood". And it did not disappoint. Love that show! I know the season is going to end soon though. It's been the best season so far.

That is about all the excitement right now. Not much else going on. I hope this week goes by quickly.

4 comments:

Valerie Roberson said...

66 minutes of elliptical?! You deserve a medal! I can barely do 3 LOL

This is the *BEST* season of True Blood. I don't want it to end though!

karen said...

66 minutes AND you were still able to move afterwards? That's just crazy ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phoenix said...

Great workout! Good job! TB was amazing this week (but when is it not?). I'm so sad there's only 4 more episodes. :(