Thursday, September 22, 2011

11 Years


Today is my 11 year wedding anniversary!! Unfortunatly, I am not at the Cape like we planned. Because my husband started a new position at work and couldn't take the time off. So I am home (I still took the time off) and he is not. Plus, he has karate tonight and doesn't really want me to go to see him "belt up".

Yep. Basically, I am home by myself all day today. Kind of sucks, right? But he promised me a nice dinner tomorrow night and a nice weekend together. So I can't really complain. And I get a 5 day weekend out of it.

5 comments:

Phoenix said...

Aww, happy anniversary! Gosh, we were all such babies back then. Crazy! Enjoy your special weekend with your special guy!

MojoMissy said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Mrs. S. said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Carolina John said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah! Sorry that your plans didn't go as planned. I remember last year at this time you were so excited abot spending your 10th Anniversary at Vegas. I can't believe a full year has gone by already, time sure flys when your having fun.