Friday, September 23, 2011

It has been done!!

It's done! I have my goal weight set at 160 pounds! Actually, my doctor said 165 pounds would be fine, too. But I like 160 pounds. She was so happy to see me (my doctor) when she walked into the room. I seriously am the luckiest woman in the world to have such an amazing doctor. She is so sweet, kind, funny, caring, and understanding. She told me she wanted to march me into every room to talk to all the patients about weight loss so I could encourage them to lose weight and show them it could be done.

After my doctor's appointment, I had a little time to kill before my Weight Watchers meeting so I stopped into one of my favorite stores, Plato's Closet. I picked up two new shirts. I love that store. I could spend all day there.

I headed over to my meeting where I promptly gained. I new that was going to happen. I've been half assing things. I won't lie to you. I am getting serious about it again though. My weekends haven't been perfect after my anniversary dinner tonight (listen-this girl wants to celebrate) I am going to be 100% WW again. But in all honesty, I am so happy with myself and that is all that matters.

I also handed over my doctor's note and I'm so happy. I have 3.6 pounds to reach goal. My leader, Nancy, is on vacation for 2 weeks so I hope I don't hit goal while she is gone. That would kind of suck.

Now, that doesn't mean I'm not going to still try to get to 150, but for right now, I am just going to be happy with hitting goal and making lifetime.

Oh, did I mention next weekend I am getting to meet this lovely lady?

If you don't watch "The Biggest Loser", this is Olivia Ward, who won last season. She lost 129 pounds. Isn't that awesome? I'm so excited. I cannot wait to meet her.

Also next month I plan to blog EVERY SINGLE DAY! I did 31 days of blogging a few years ago in October and loved it. Can't wait to do it again!!

5 comments:

karen said...

You're awesome & I adore you ... just in case I haven't told you lately!

Sarah said...

I went to the doctor's last week. I decided to settle at 155 pounds. But now I am thinking it is to low of a goal. I did hit it this week weighing in at 154.4. So I started my maintence this week. 6 weeks and counting to be lifetime! I can't believe it!!

Phoenix said...

Congratulations! 6 more weeks to lifetime! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

First of all a huge congrats on being so close to reaching goal. You are such an inspriration to me and so many others.

Your doctor sounds just amazing. That must have made you feel wonderful when she said you should give a speech to other's on weight loss what a great honor.

Holy smokes your so lucky, meeting Olivia Ward that's amazing.

Lor said...

GET IT, GIRL! you are SUCH an inspiration!