Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a small world after all

I can someone please recommend a good deodorant or a good detergent or something I can spray on my workout clothes? HOLY HELL do my shirts stink something fierce! And that is AFTER I've washed them. I nearly passed out when I was out on the treadmill and realized that smell in the garage was ME and not some poor dead animal. I had washed the shirt already and hadn't even started running yet. Yikes!! Problem is, I don't use anything strong because of my allergies. I use Tide Clear so it doesn't cause any problems. Maybe there is something I can spray on my clothes? Or again, a deodorant?

It really is a small world. We have a new girl at work and we got to talking and it turns out her boyfriend and I went to high school together. I didn't remember him at first (I really tried to block out most of high school-but what heavy girl didn't?) but after awhile I remembered him. She was talking to him at one point and asked him if he remembered me and I said to her "I was a little bigger then." And she said to me "Sarah said she was big then, but she is super tiny now." Which of course I laughed about. So today we were talking again and she was looking at my pictures in my cubicle and she couldn't get over my wedding photos and me now. She wanted to know how I did it. She also said I look so different. That I am so "tiny". I just don't think of myself as tiny. It's not a word I use to describe myself.

Anyway. Today I climbed back into bed after my alarm went off. I was so tired. Work was exhausting yesterday. But I got back up and went for my run. I can honestly say I was half asleep through most of it and don't remember it. Ha! But that is alright. I did it.

And it was another crazy, exhausting day at work. Which means I'll probably have a hard time getting up tomorrow morning. But Friday is a rest day so I can totally use that to help me get up in the morning. I hope.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my night before I pass out from exhaustion. I can't wait to sleep this weekend.

4 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

For detergent, try ALL natural, it's in a white bottle. Fragrance free, my sister who has psoriasis swears by it.

As for deodorant, have you tried the clinical kinds from like degree and dove? Josh used the men's degree kind and loves it because he works outside in the heat all day and he doesn't smell horrible when he comes home.

Phoenix said...

Have you tried a baking soda rinse? They make tide sports wash but that probably has fragrance. I can't find a good deodorant either, I sweat like a pig. I just have to change brands every few weeks. A small price to pay for being tiny!

Mrs. S. said...

3/4 cup peroxide with your detergent will help. It also works if you leave clothes in the washer & they smell mildewy. =)

Carolina John said...

Nice! I love it when other people tell me I'm not big anymore. Very cool.