Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Busy me

I'm sorry I've neglected my blog the past few days. I've been super busy. It doesn't mean I've fallen off the wagon.

I've been trying to spent time with my Mom, work, hit the gym and get ready for Thanksgiving.  It's a little exhausting. Plus, my husband isn't feeling very well tonight so that has me worried. I hate when his kidney acts up and it always makes me scared he'll end up in the emergency room like he did in 2008 and need surgery again.

Hopefully after the holiday I'll be able to have a proper update. I feel like I don't have too much to post about right now anyway. And, I do plan on posting every day in December as a little bit of a end of 2012 blow up for myself.

Plus, New Orleans and all that.

So, Happy Thanksgiving if I don't post before that. And I'll update again Friday!!

1 comment:

safire said...

I know what you mean about being busy and not blogging yet it doesn't mean we're off the wagon!

I hope your husband feels better. I always worry about the health of others before I think about myself.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!