Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dark Chcolate Confection

Hello blogger friends!!

The country music awards are sucking up my evening so I don't have much time to update. But I just wanted to say that today was pretty awesome.

I managed a nice 3 mile run before work and it put me in a good mood. I always forget that does that and makes me not want to stab people.I had a rough night of sleep last night so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get up this morning, but I did it and I'm happy about it.

Can we talk about this?

My coworker is always bringing these in and leaving them on our desks. They are these chocolate pieces of Polish heaven. He is polish and goodness do I love them. 5 PP but so worth it. Dark chocolate confection indeed. I want to find out where he buys them so I can buy them in bulk. Or just give him some money so he can buy me some. I'm drooling just thinking about them.

That's about it for my day. I've been swamped with end of the month stuff at work and I'm glad it's over. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: