Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Work has been tough!

My Mom went home today. I'm very sad about this. It seems like she just got here and now she's gone. I think that part of it is because she'll be 71 next month and since I last saw her (which was in January of 2012) she seems to have aged some. She not as bad as some elderly people, but she's not in as good shape as others. She has a hard time with walking and needs to lean on things, walk with a cane or use a wheelchair or walker at times. I guess I'm worried I may not have that much time with her. But she is in good health otherwise.

However, she does want to move back here and looked around at some apartments when she was here. Probably sometime in the spring or summer she'll move back home.

As for me, my exercise has been pretty spot on. I went to the gym Wednesday-Sunday and took Monday and Tuesday off. I decided yesterday I need to work out every day. Not just for physical but for my mental health as well.

My eating was not so spot on this weekend, but it was tough with the holiday and getting back into the swing of things. And with my Mom here. But I did the best I could and so if I gain I gain. We'll see what happens.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm worth more.

Hard to believe we're leaving for New Orleans on Monday!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My eating will be put to the test but there is a fitness center in the hotel.

Work has been tough. I've work 9 hour days these days 3 days and will most likely be doing the same Thursday and Friday. Plus, I'll be going in on Saturday and Sunday. I have so much to finish up before I leave for vacation.

I'm ready for Christmas though. I plan to shop while I'm in New Orleans.  I already know a few things I plan to pick up.

And Jessica Simpson is pregnant again. Wow. There are no words.

How often do you work out?

Have you ever been to New Orleans?

Jessica Simpson...what?! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about Jessica...I'm just like what about her weight watchers deal? Then I'm like...get a life Jade :)