Monday, November 12, 2012

Inset fancy title here

Sunday brought another trip to Costco to get ready for my Mother's arrival on this weekend. I wanted to make sure we had plenty of goodies for her for the two weeks she'll be visiting. Luckily she and I enjoy a lot of the same things so it was pretty easy to stock up on healthy foods.

I am however, having a lot of anxiety over the apartment not being ready in time and for that reason, I took Friday off from work to clean up and try to get as much done as I can.

We'll see if that works.

As for exercise and diet things are going well. I've stuck to my plan since Saturday without messing up so I'm pleased with myself. Today was a rest day for exercise, but I do plan to get back to it.

I'm pretty excited about Thanksgiving. Next to Halloween it's my favorite holiday. And I'm pretty excited that my Mom will be here.

We finished season 1 of "Sons of Anarchy" last night. OMG! WOW! OMG! I did not see that coming!! I won't get into details in case you haven't seen the show because I don't want to ruin it for you but WOW! I was totally shocked. And again, like with "Mad Men", the husband wasn't exactly thrilled to be watching it in the beginning, but he had to finish watching the season because he was into it by that point. So there. Haha. We'll probably have to wait to start season 2 until my Mom gets here because we'll be busy most of this week with getting ready for her arrival. 

What is your favorite holiday?

What tv show do you want to start watching?
I think after SOA I want to start "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" for something funny for a change.

1 comment:

christina said...

Since having kids - Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday. I love everything about it - the decorations, the weather, the smells, the food, the family time. Its awesome.