Friday, November 2, 2012

No one thought to wake me up?

The NYC Marathon has been canceled. In the wake of Sandy, I believe it is a good thing. I am sad for my blog and twitter and facebook friends that were scheduled to run this weekend, but, it's a good thing. 

I told myself that no matter what, I was going to go to Weight Watchers and weigh in. I didn't matter that I had a rough start and didn't start counting points 100% until Wednesday. I was going anyway.

And I went today, just like I said I was going to.

And? I lost 1.6 pounds. Not bad. Not bad at all. That includes 3 days of working out, one day of inhaling all the food in my house and finally committing to what I signed up for 5 days after I signed up. We'll see what next Friday brings after I have a full week under my belt.

By the way, I burnt my ear while I flat ironing my ear this morning. That's what rushing gets you. I hardly ever straighten my hair anymore, but thought it would look pretty and was in a good mood so...you know...that happened. Nice job, Sarah.

If you follow me on twitter, you know I'm obsessed a huge fan of Blake Shelton. I love watching the awards shows, and was all over the CMAs last night. So, when he and my sister his beautiful wife won for their song "Over You" last night I was over the moon. I cried when she cried.

I was good until she started crying. That song always gets me. I tried to stay up to watch the whole show, but just couldn't. 10pm is usually my limit. How disappointed was I that no one woke me up when Blake won Entertainer of the Year? HELLO?! My husband wins THE award and no one thought to tell me??

By the way, Miranda is so freaking awesome because she is a REAL woman. I love that about her. My husband hates country music, but he's all about Miranda Lambert.

I'll be spending most of my weekend cleaning. Yay! Don't be jealous. We have two weeks until my Mom arrives and the spare room is full of junk. So, we have to get it ready for her. But, I'm pretty excited that she'll be here in two weeks.

What kind of music do you like?

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: