Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's still illegal

Do you ever have one of those days where you're all stabby and you have to remind yourself that murder is illegal? And you have to think long and hard about if you want to  spend your life behind bars or really throttle the person that is getting on your last nerve?

Well, I had one of those days today. All.Day.Long. All day. I swear if it wasn't thing, it was another.

And you would think that by the end of that day, when I get home and smoke start pouring coming out of the front of my car, I would have just dove into a pint of ice cream, buried my worries in a cake or both? But, I didn't. 

I've had the most stellar week food wise. 5 days and going strong. Every single thing that has passed my lips has been counted and tracked. I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't wanted to eat crap. I have loved how happy and healthy I feel.

However, the stress and anxiety I feel is because of the lack of exercise and PMS. I need to get back to the gym tomorrow. The PMS will end once TOM gets here. I can't really do much about that.

I had waffles for dinner tonight. Waffles. Bet you're jealous.

1 comment:

safire said...

I love having breakfast dishes for dinner. I'm sorry to hear about your less than stellar day. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Great job staying on plan.