Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Day After Thanksgiving

I purchased my first pair of compression socks on Wednesday and I'm a bit obsessed with them.

I ordered another pair already because I'm that much in love with them. Super comfortable.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I hit the gym in the morning for a 4 mile run. We had a great dinner with family. And I ate. A lot. But isn't that the point? I didn't care about one day. I've already moved on from it. 

I slept in this morning because I was exhausted. I was up early yesterday to cook the turkey (my sister's oven wasn't big enough so I cooked the turkey and brought it over), the gym and to pick up a newspaper. I don't go shopping on Black Friday but I do like to look at the flyers. It's something my Mom and I have done since I was a kid. And we watched the parade together.

I ran 3.5 miles this morning. And had left over turkey for breakfast/lunch. Yum!

I was going to go grocery shopping but I'm enjoying sitting around the apartment in my pajamas.

I also lost 1.6 pounds this week. So since I went back to Weight Watchers I have lost 4.8 pounds in 2 weeks. And that is with my Birthday in the mix. The first week back I did 3 days of running. The second week back I did 5 days. I'm happy with my progress.

We'll just wait and see what today brings. 

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Cool! Sounds like a great holiday! Glad you're digging the compression, it really helps with recovery and blood flow.