Saturday, November 3, 2012

Too soon?

I managed 4 miles this morning. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did. I'll take it. It's been awhile since I ran 4 miles. Of course, right now my body is extremely mad at me for it (sore calves hello!!) but I'm pushing through it. We have a lot to do around this apartment before my Mom arrives.

What do you think?? Too soon? I was just looking for a coffee mug and I saw it and thought why not? I clearly need a Thanksgiving one.


Breakfast was oatmeal, PB2 and a banana. I'm still addicted to bananas right now.

Right now I'm watching the husband put together my new Ikea shelf that I got for the bathroom. Words cannot even express how excited I am about this shelf. I needed one so badly. And that he's putting it together the day after it arrived.

We started watching "Sons of Archery" last night. Two episodes in and I can see I'm going to like it. I still miss "Mad Men" so this should help.

What did you do for a workout today?

Bananas yes or no?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I taught a boot camp class which kicked my own butt. I was thinking midway through class, why did I say one minute, why are we doing this, this hurts...OMG I can't stop or I'll look like an idiot!! HA HA! I did stop and I looked human so it's OK. No banana because I can only eat them in a smoothie, for some reason, I've become allergic..it's weird. Anyway. I love your mug on a day that is cool and cloudy, why not if it makes you happy, although a Thanksgiving Mug would accomplish the same and LOVE your breakfast!! Nice Job on the miles!!! I NEED to do that on Monday! Love your blog.

safire said...

I did 60 minutes on the elliptical while I watched TV alternating between college football and other stuff :)

Great job with your run! Good luck with the new month!

Cisilia "cc" said...

Bananas yes and did a spin class today. Real bike ride tomorrow :- )

christina said...

NO workout today - we are making a family trip to Hershey park today for their last day of the season. Lots of walking :)

Bananas - I prefer them frozen and made into "soft serve