Sunday, November 4, 2012

I love you sleep

That extra hour of sleep was so amazing. I wish we got one every single weekend it would make Sunday so much more awesome.

While I was cleaning up the apartment yesterday I stumbled upon this:

Molly (the Siamese) and Bradley sleeping in the bed together. See Bradley giving me the stink eye? He pretty much does this when he catches me looking at him, knowing I'm going to attempt to touch him. Who couldn't NOT want to touch all that fluff? Anyway, he never sleeps in the bed. I had just changed the sheets and was getting ready to put the comforter back on, but because I didn't want to disturb him, I let them both be. Molly could care less. She's my little snuggle bunny.

We had another exciting Saturday night full of "Sons of Anarchy" and playing UNO. We just finished episode 4 of SOA. So far so good. I know my Dad would love loved this show, him being a biker and all.

I kicked the hubby's butt 5 times in UNO. Yes, don't be jealous of our evening. That is how we roll on Saturday night.




My upstairs neighbors were having some sort of party last night. I think it was a late Halloween party, but I can't be sure. For the first time in 10 years it was pretty tame and I was able to sleep. I'm impressed surprised. 

Today we're going to run around and do a few errands. I need to get some food into this house!!

I'm going for my run. 

What are your Sunday plans?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My hubby and I are more of skip-bo people than uno but it sounds like we are just as cool as you and your hubby :) Hope you had a good run today!

Carolina John said...

the extra hour was wonderful.