Friday, June 10, 2011

And now I'm sick

I didn't plan on getting sick. It just sort of happened. And I hate it.

I was pretty happy with my workouts. They were going great. I was going on 21 days straight and loving it. I could feel that I was tightening up things and losing inches. My clothes were loosening up.

And now I'm sick.

So...I didn't workout tonight. I'm not letting it ruin me. I have stuffed myself full of OTC medication and vitamins and hopefully will feel better enough tomorrow to get back in the saddle. But I know when my body is trying to tell me something.

I went to bed at 8:30pm last night. That was not my first clue.

In other news. My husband and I are invited to a wedding in August. I'm really excited and happy for our friend. He's a sweet guy. It's a BBQ/Picnic theme. Isn't that cool? So I have the dress already picked out. It's a red sundress. It's a size 8. It fits, but I need to tighten up my stomach.

OH IT IS ON!! Haha. So that is my plan between now and August 6th. Tighten up my stomach. And my arms, too. Because it's a sundress. Although I've been wearing tanktops since the heat hit.

Off to lie down. Must.Get.Better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you feel better soon!

The wedding sounds like fun - and a good goal for the summer!

Katie Foster said...

The BBQ/Picnic theme sounds great for a summer wedding! I'm sure you'll look awesome in your sundress.

And I hope you get better soon--I always seem to get sick right as I'm getting into a good groove of working out and eating well.