Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stomach Bug

I'm feeling much better today. Not 100%, but better.

I must have some sort of stomach bug. I'll just leave it at that. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

I was feeling good enough to try and run today. And I did manage 5 miles, but it wasn't my best. I'm not complaining, because I love any kind of run I get in. But I was hoping for better. Again, not complaining. Just, you know? Moving on.

So...I know I said I was going to stay off the scale until July? I lied. Opps! I weighed myself this morning and I was 157.6 pounds. I haven't been under 158 YET since I started losing weight. So I'm pretty happy with that. It could be the stomach but or all the hard is finally paying off.

I've been tracking all my food at Sparkpeople.com and it's such and amazing service. It has really helped me. It helped me figure out I was getting too many carbs and not enough healthy fats. Well...I still eat too many carbs, but I've now made almonds a staple in my diet, which helps with the fats. My protein has always been spot on.

Tomorrow is the Kidney Walk. If you want to donate you still have time. And if you want to reason behind why we're walking, you can read that here. I'm looking forward to it. I plan to run before we go for the walk.

And of course, tomorrow is my hubby's Birthday. He hasn't told me anything he wants. What is the deal with men?

I've been hanging around the apartment today, not doing too much. My stomach isn't too happy with me, but I was able to hold down lunch. So that is a plus. I was going to go into the office for some overtime, but didn't

Anyway, have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Katie Foster said...

I am a fellow Sparker--and I, too, LOVE the nutrition tracker.

CONGRATS on a new low weight! I have a problem staying off the scale too :)