Monday, June 13, 2011

Slacker

I'm here to say I've been a slacker. With my eating and exercise for the past few days. I blame the stomach bug, but no one held those frosted sugar cookies to my face and force me to eat one. Or six. Moving on...

The Kidney Walk was fun! It always is. The first year we did it (2009) I received a shirt that was a XX-Large and it was too small. This year? I received a medium and it fits. I was cold enough to put it on when we were walking. However, I did not like that it was only a 1.5 mile walk this year. The first time we did it it was 3 miles. And I was too hungover sick to run on Sunday morning. So I had hoped to get in more exercise from that.

Fail!

This morning I had planned on running. Didn't happen. But I did go to the gym after work and busted out 60 hot, sweaty minutes on the Elliptical.

Back to more running tomorrow. I miss it and I was Miss Bitch at work today for awhile because I haven't been getting in enough exercise.

Before you go, please be sure to check out the giveaway for Chocolate #9 Gels here at My Dirt Road Anthem. They look really awesome and if I don't win, I am going to buy some myself.

3 comments:

I'd Rather Have a Cupcake said...

Thanks lady! I will check out Hal Higdon! I need all the help I can get!

Tara said...

60 minutes on the elliptical? Honestly I could never force myself through more than 30 on either an elliptical or a treadmill...sooo boring. I prefer running outside.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love the Miss Bitch! I so get that way too. When I exersice properly, I don't have the energy to care about stupid things at work. :)