Saturday, June 4, 2011

What's in a name?

Just so you all know, I changed the name of my blog. Yes, the URL is the same because I didn't want to change that because you wouldn't know where to find me. But for me, it's not about the size of my pants anymore. Oh sure, I still want to get into my size 8's, but I'm happy where I am right now. And if I don't get back into those 8's, I'm not going to cut a bitch about it.

I've been planning on the name change for awhile now, but I just finally got around to doing it.

A big thanks to Karen for the help. I wanted to do something with running. And yes, I do like to run for my coffee, because that is the first thing I want when I'm done. But there are a lot of blogs about running for coffee. And really, I am running for myself.

So there it is. Running For Myself. I like it. I hope you do, too.

4 comments:

Miss Felicity said...

The name is great, esp if it means so much to you. And your before and after pictures are phenominal.

I have had a BIG problem with weightloss. Both exercising and eating right. I want it so badly but I feel so weak sometimes. What is the best piece of advice you could give me??

Unknown said...

I really think this is an awesome name change! :) It helps me too...so much of the time on focused on losing the weight that I get discouraged while running because the results dont come as fast as I would like...this helps me know that there is someone out there who runs because she enjoys it and it's a part of her :)

Love you blog :)

-Hope
dreamingmommy.blogspot.com

Katie Foster said...

A great blog name!

Our stories are very similar--I, too, lost 125 pounds and became a runner :) CONGRATS on all your hard work and accomplishments!!

Tara said...

I love the new blog look :) (and name)