Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back to basics

Admitting I'm stuck in a rut is the first step. So I'm doing just that.

After all, didn't I just change my blog name? Wasn't I just the girl who was running every day like a week ago? And now I've missed 2 workouts in the past 4 days. Not good. Of course, I was sick on Friday so there is that. But tonight I just couldn't deal with the gym. I am a morning workout person. And that is the way it is. And always will be.

Tomorrow I am going to run my 4 miles before work. For my own sanity. I can't deal with doing it after work and sure, the Elliptical is a fair alternative, but it's not the same.

And my eating. I have not been eating very clean. I'm eating the same boring things and I need a change. I have to push myself back to the way I was before. Obviously I'm not eating junk because I lost 0.4 pounds last week, but still. I feel 100% amazing when I eat clean and that is what I want to do.

So...I'm digging through recipes and checking online for new food ideas.

And most importantly, I'm getting back to basics.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I get a bit antsy when I miss a few days too. You'll get back at it