Monday, June 22, 2009

5 pounds less

I didn't get to update yesterday. I was super busy and by the time I got home, I was tired and just wanted to relax. So now is the time for my update.

I did hit the treadmill on Saturday so I'm happy about that.

And then I made it to the gym yesterday. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes of weights. I would have done more cardio but I didn't have time. We were going to a picnic and I got up later then I wanted.

Speaking of the picnic, there was a lot of food. It wasn't so much a picnic since it's been raining in Connecticut for the past 100 years. They had pizza. Which I didn't eat. And they had cake. Which I also didn't eat. I stayed out of the kitchen when the cake came out. I love me some cake.

I had a doctors appointment today. Just a follow up since she wants to see how I'm doing with my weight and everything. So they weigh me, check my blood pressure, the usual stuff. Then the nurse leaves and my doctor comes in. She opens my chart, reads it, turns to me and smiles and says happily "You're 5 pounds less then you were 4 weeks ago". Yeah me!! I'll see her again in 6 weeks and I hope that I have lost more weight by then.

Hubby and I started watching "The Tudors" on Netflix. So far we are up to episode 5, season 1. Great show. Can't wait to watch more.

Work is busy. I am trying to finish up as much as I can between now and Friday since I am off next week!! Woohoo!!

My sister bought me the new Hungry Girl cookbook "200 under 200". OMG! There is a recipe for shake called Cravin' Cap'n Crunch Shake. I want to try this in the worst way! My sister rocks!!

Gym tomorrow (as long as I am still feeling good. I feel like my body is fighting something and there is a bug going around the office).

2 comments:

Sammy Sue said...

I have the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 book too! It is definitely pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the workouts kep up the great work. You have such dedication. I'm sure your doctor was totally pleased at your progress great job on th 5 pound gone.